Yuying Secondary School
Heritage Learning Journey & CIP Trip to Hainan, China
Objectives:
- To commemorate Yuying’s 100th Anniversary and to enhance understanding of our heritage roots.
- To forge twinning partnerships through educational exchange with the Overseas Chinese Middle School of Qionghai City.
- To provide immersion opportunities for our students with their counterparts in China.
- To perform overseas Community Involvement Programme.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Day 4 - 12 Nov 09
Learning Chinese Session.
Listening attentively...
Sitting in pairs...
We are fully prepared, to give out the prizes!
Let me explain to you...
We are good buddies!
Smile ;-)
Can you sing the song?
Please repeat after me...
I can explain this phrase...
Lets read together!!
We are good friends!
I will explain one more time...
Let me guide you along...
"The moonlight shines on my bed..."
Lets sing together!
This is our exercise for today!
Let me help you to make some adjustment!
Interactions among the teachers...
Now we are going to play a game. Can I have some volunteers?
Firstly, I will explain the rules of the game.
OMG! What did you tell her?
Next team getting ready!!
Let me tell you - the phrase is....
...xxxxxxxx...
Another team up on stage to try..
You must say it accurately ok?
We are good partners!
Teaching Chinese by the teacher.
I will answer the first question.
I represent Yuying Sec and ready to answer.
I will take the next question!
Lets try to find the answer from the handout...
I found the answer!
Sing-along session.
Everyone is trying their best to sing...
Performance by our Malay students...
...and our teachers too!
Mrs Pang announced the presentation of gifts to the teachers from 华侨中学.
The first gift was presented by Mr Goh.
...followed by Mr Chia,
Ms Kok,
Ms Teo,
Mdm Yong,
... and Ms Tina
These are our exchanged gifts.
We like the gifts prepared...
We will keep this forever!!!
The Principal addressing all the participants...
Its time to say farewell.
Please give me your contact ...
Lets take a photo...
One for us please...
One for us too....
Photo-taking for all the students...
... the teachers and staff..
...and all of us.
Half of the group photo at Li and Miao...
and the other half.

Be prepared to pay for the visit.
Lets try this...
Wow! $ not enough to buy them!
Pick a few for your love ones here...
Live performance on stage.
Photo with the native.
We also took one photo before leaving.
Uploaded at
Y2:19 AM